Tuesday 26 August 2014

Computer Checklist for Early Finishers

I discussed in a previous post how I use a checklist with my children in order to keep track of who has had a go on the class computer/laptop each day. This is so that more children can have a go on the computer, rather than just the first person finished their work (which is usually the same child!), and so the speedy workers will engage in different types of early finisher activities during the day.

I have just completed my own checklist for the '14/'15 year ahead and thought it might save some of you some valuable time if I posted it here as a free template. You can download the Word document here (through Dropbox) or have a look at the format of it in the pictures below.

Click to enlarge

Note: There are 10 checklists in the file, one for each month. There is a space down the left hand side for the children's names, the name of the month is at the top of each checklist, the numbers at the top of each stand for the dates (the 1st, 2nd, etc) and the black lines stand for 'weekend' (therefore there are no dates on each list for Saturday and Sunday). My plan is to print them all out and put them on a clipboard for use during the year.

Hope you find these useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment