Monday 8 December 2014

The Celts

Seeing as the season of giving is almost upon us, this week, I'm sharing a full History/Drama lesson with you all based on The Iron Age/The Celts.

When I taught this topic to my 5th Class, I used this interactive PowerPoint throughout the lesson. It worked really well as a lesson because it was interactive, it involved collaborative based learning and very little teacher talk. You can go through the PowerPoint lesson below, or you can download it off SlideShare here (it's free to sign up and you can download as many PowerPoints as you want!). By downloading it, you can also edit it, use it offline and the animations I have added will become fully active (which in turn makes it easier to use with a class). 

I hope you find this resource/lesson useful and don't forget to let me know how your class enjoy this lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment